Amazon India's Great Indian Festival sale arrives on 3 October while Prime members can access the sale 24-hours in advance, on 2 October. Sign up for Prime here.
If you're unfamiliar, the Great Indian Festival is Amazon India's major sales event much like Prime Day. Customers in India can expect discounts across major tech brands and devices such as smartphones, TVs, home appliances, games and of course Amazon's hardware.
This year, you can get three months of Amazon Prime for free when you buy any Echo or Fire TV device. The subscription costs ₹329, which is returned to you as cashback after purchase via Amazon Pay. If that's not reason enough to pick up a new Alexa-powered smart speaker, there's also up to 50% off Echo devices (we've highlighted a few key deals below).
Unlike Prime Day, where customers can only find out deals once they launch, Amazon India has already revealed various offers to whet our appetites. We're sifting through them here to bring you all the best ones.
Best Amazon Great Indian Festival Deals
Amazon devices - Up to 50% off Echo smart speakers and displays
- ₹4596 off Echo Dot 3 + Smart bulb combo - sale price: ₹1,999
- ₹2800 off Fire TV Stick - sale price: ₹2,199
- ₹3000 off Fire TV Stick 4K - sale price: ₹2,999
- ₹4150 off Echo Dot + Smart plug combo - sale price: ₹2,348
The devices listed below are also expected to go on sale come 2 October (for Prime members) but discounts haven't been disclosed yet. Amazon has offered hints however and this is what we can glean:
- At least ₹1,000 off Kindle e-reader
- Echo Show 8 - discount not revealed, but it should outdo the existing ₹4,000 discount
- Fire TV 4K UHD TV - discount not revealed, but it should outdo the existing ₹20,001 discount
- Echo (4th gen) - should have at least ₹4,000 off
- Echo Dot (4th gen) - should have at least ₹500 off
Phone deals - up to 40% off
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G is expected to have up to ₹38,000 off which Amazon is touting as its 'Biggest deal of the year'. The deep discount is reserved for customers with an HDFC Bank debit or credit card, which slashes an extra 10% off select handsets.
If you don't have an HDFC card, you can still save when you trade-in (i.e. exchange) your old handset. Here are the best phone deals we can see as a part of the sale:
- ₹38000 off Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G - Sale price: ₹36,900 or ₹33,999 with HDFC card
- Up to ₹24,801 off iPhone XR - Sale price: ₹32,999
- At least ₹18,000 off iPhone 11
- Up to ₹10,000 off OnePlus 9 - Sale price: ₹46,999, or ₹39,999 with HDFC card
- Up to ₹6,500 off OnePlus Nord 2 with coupons - Sale price: from ₹29,999 or ₹28,499 with HDFC card
- Up to ₹7299 off Redmi Note 10s - Sale price: ₹12,999 or ₹11,699 with HDFC card
Head to Amazon to see all the phones on offer.
No cost EMI, free screen replacements & cashback offers
Like last year, Amazon is offering no-cost EMI across many products, which allows you to finance big purchases on a monthly basis without paying interest, down payments or processing fees. Read more about no-cost EMI.
Prime members with an HDFC bank can also benefit from an additional 3 months of no cost EMI and 6 months of free screen replacements.
Customers can also get ₹750 in cashback with purchases of ₹1,500 or more.