If sausage rolls/vegan sausage rolls don’t float your boat, then never fear. This offer also applies to sausage, bacon, lorne sausage (Scotland only) and omelette breakfast rolls (RRP £1.85), as well as onion bakes (RRP £1.00).
The Priority app also includes offers for dining, entertainment and early access to concert tickets. If you love Greggs so much that you're considering switching to O2 (no judgement here), new customers can also claim six or twelve months of Disney Plus with select contracts.
If you want to know how to claim your free Greggs snack, we've got the details.
How to get a free Greggs sausage roll
If you want to get your Greggs baked good for absolutely nothing, then here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure you’re on a O2 mobile phone plan and are over the age of 16
- Download the O2 Priority app – available on iOS and Android or by texting PRIORITY to 2020
- Claim the deal on the app to reveal the code – these are released at 7am on Friday and Saturday
- Choose your local Greggs and then head to collect your pastry on the same day you unlock your code
- Show your code at the till when it comes to payment
- Enjoy your sausage roll
As per COVID rules, your roll is takeaway only and cannot be eaten in store. If you want any of the breakfast rolls, you'll have to show up before 11am - but everything else is served all day.
Sadly, you can claim only one sausage roll per week with your code – but you can always purchase some extra bake goods/coffee on your visit should you fancy.
The offer is available nationwide, apart from in the following stores: MOTO forecourts – Doncaster, Ferrybridge, Toddington North & South, Heston, Hilton Park, Lancaster, Southwaite North, Trowell, Leigh Del East & West, Knutsford, Heston East, Frankly North & South, Donnington Park, Trowell South, Wetherby.