This offer is available until 11:59pm PT on 22 June 2021 and is exclusive to members of Amazon Prime. If you’ve not yet signed up, new customers can get a 30-day free trial, and after that an account costs $12.99 per month, or $119 per year.
Once you’ve purchased your product, Amazon states that you’ll be sent a promotion code to whatever email address your Amazon account is registered with. You can then enter this code on the Hulu website, register for an account and activate your plans across all three streaming platforms.
If you don’t want to pay for your streaming, just be sure to cancel your plan before the three-month window is up.
Hulu is currently airing the latest season of The Bold Type, and also has great shows such as Castle Rock and The Handmaid’s Tale. Finally, ESPN+ is the streaming service for all your sports action, including games in Euro 2020.
Here’s what products are eligible for the deal, and how much they cost currently in the Prime Day sale. Note that stock is subject to availability:
- Fire TV Stick Lite - $17.99
- Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen) - $22.99
- Fire TV Stick 4K - $24.99
- Fire TV Cube (2nd Gen) - $79.99
- Fire TV Gaming Bundle including Fire TV Stick 4K and Luna Controller - $73.98
- Fire TV 4K Stick Essentials Bundle - $55.97
- Fire 7 Tablet (9th Gen) - $49.99
- Fire 7 Tablet Essentials Bundle (9th Gen) - $82.97
- Fire HD 8 Tablet (10th Gen) - $44.99
- Fire HD 8 Plus Tablet (10th Gen) - $64.99
- Fire HD 8 Plus Tablet Wireless Charging Bundle (10th Gen) - $104.98
- Fire HD 10 Tablet (11th Gen) - $79.99
- Fire HD 10 Tablet Productivity Bundle (11th Gen) - $149.99
- Fire HD 10 Plus Tablet (11th Gen) - $149.99
- Fire HD 10 Plus Tablet Productivity Bundle (11th Gen) - $219.99