Are you struggling to connect to a Wi-Fi network? We show you how to turn your PC's Wi-Fi on and what to do if you can't find your Wi-Fi option.
How to switch Wi-Fi on and off
The basic process to switch your Wi-Fi on and off in Windows 10 is nice and simple. Use the Wi-Fi icon located in the system tray - the section to the far right of the Taskbar. Click on the icon and here you can toggle the Wi-Fi and choose from the different available networks.
What to do when there's no Wi-Fi icon in Windows
If there's no Wi-Fi icon in the corner then you've either got an ethernet cable plugged in or the Wi-Fi adapter is switched off. Here's how to switch it back on.
• Go to the Start Menu and select Settings.
• Click on Networks & Internet.
• Select Wi-Fi on the left pane.
• Scroll down and click on Change adapter options.
• Right click on the Wi-Fi adapter and click Enable.