Taking screenshots has become a huge part of smartphone use, and if you’ve just got yourself a shiny new LG G6, then you’re going to want to know how to take them!
If you've just got yourself a LG G6, make sure you bring your apps across from your old phone.
How to take a screenshot on your LG G6
- Navigate your way to the content that you wish to capture.
- Hold down the Power button and Volume Down button at the same.
- When you see the pop-up, release the buttons.
You’ve just taken yourself a screenshot.
If you’d like to find and share these screenshots:
- As you take a screenshot, you will get a notification letting you know that your content has been captured.
- You can tap this notification and you’ll get options to view, share or delete it.
- The screenshot is stored on your phone, and will be accessable in your default photo app. If you view the screenshot within the app, you’ll be presented with more options for editing, as well as additional information about the image.