Trekkies, listen up. Star Trek Day is the virtual event you need to find out some of the most important information on your favourite shows in the franchise.
Like WitcherCon, the virtual event will feature panels with famous cast members, trailers for upcoming TV seasons as well as news and release dates for brand new shows.
If you’d like to know when and how to tune into Star Trek Day, then we have everything you need to know.
When is Star Trek Day?
Star Trek Day is imminent, as it will be taking place tomorrow, Wednesday 8 September 2021, and will last for nearly three hours. Here’s what times it kicks off in different parts of the world:
- 4:30am [9 September] BST (UK)
- 8:30pm EDT (East Coast US)
- 5:30pm PDT (West Coast US)
This is obviously quite an early/late start for UK viewers, but the stream will be available to watch on catch-up after it airs. Speaking of which...
How to watch Star Trek Day
The stream will be available on the StarTrek.com website for viewers globally. US viewers will also be able to tune in via Paramount Plus, and the stream will also air on the Paramount Plus Twitch channel.
If you can’t tune in live, then never fear. All the panels will be available to watch over on the Paramount Plus YouTube channel.
You can see the trailer for Star Trek Day below:
Star Trek Day schedule – what news and teasers will there be?
There are lots of exciting panels happening on Star Trek Day. The live-action shows Discovery and Picard should have trailers for the upcoming seasons, with appearances on the panels from cast and crew, including the legend himself, Patrick Stewart.
For brand new Star Trek content, we’ll also get information on Strange New Worlds (debuting on Paramount+ next year), as well as the animated show, Prodigy. Both have vague release dates, so we may also get more specific information on when these will debut.
Fans of the older series can also catch panels with George Takei and LeVar Burton. Sadly, there is no dedicated panel for Section 31 - a project announced with Michelle Yeoh attached.
You can find the full schedule for Star Trek Day below:
- Star Trek Day Introduction: 4:30am BST/8:30pm EDT/5:30pm PDT
- Welcome Remarks: 4:37am BST/8:37pm EDT/5:37pm PDT
- Star Trek: Prodigy: 4:45am BST/8:45pm EDT/5:45pm PDT
- Legacy Moment: Deep Space Nine: 5:03am BST/9:30pm EDT/6:03pm PDT
- Star Trek: Discovery: 5:08am BST/9:08pm EDT/6:08pm PDT
- Legacy Moment: Enterprise: 5:25am BST/9:25pm EDT/6:25pm PDT
- Star Trek: Strange New Worlds: 5:30am BST/9:30pm EDT/6:30pm PDT
- Legacy Moment: Voyager: 5:50am BST/9:50pm EDT/6:50pm PDT
- Star Trek: Lower Decks: 5:55am BST/9:55pm EDT/6:55pm PDT
- Legacy Moment: The Original Series: 6:25am BST/10:25pm EDT/7:25pm PDT
- Roddenberry Legacy: 6:30am BST/10:30pm EDT/7:30pm PDT
- Legacy Moment: The Next Generation: 6:50am BST/10:50pm EDT/7:50pm PDT
- Star Trek: Picard: 6:55am BST/10:55pm EDT/7:55pm PDT