Samsung's Galaxy Z Fold 2 is now available to buy as of 18 September, after being unveiled on 5 August.
With the Galaxy Z Fold 2, Samsung aims to provide that. Notable upgrades from the original include an all-new design, complete with 6.2in phone display and tiny punch-hole notch when opened into a tablet. There are also some new colour options, while Samsung will hope it's much more durable than the fragile original.
How much does the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 cost?
There's only one configuration of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2, which costs £1,799/US$1,999. This gets you an impressive 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
Where to buy the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 SIM-free- Stock is limited
- Carphone Warehouse - Get an extra £100 off when you trade in your old device
- Laptops Direct - Free delivery to most of UK
- Selfridges - Free UK Standard delivery
- Amazon - Currently out of stock
Where to buy the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 on pay monthly - Top contract deals
- Carphone Warehouse - Available on unlimited data plans (best plan offers the fastest speed for £99 per month, £119.99 upfront)
- EE - Best selling plan includes 40GB data for £101 per month, £100 upfront
- O2 - Plans start at £72 per month, £50 upfront for 45GB; includes 6 months of Disney Plus, Amazon Prime or other streaming service of your choice
- Vodafone - Plans start at £99 per month, £299 upfront for unlimited data
We haven't found any other retailers or networks currently listing the Galaxy Z Fold 2 on their website in the UK, but we expect that should change soon.
In the US, customers can pick up the Galaxy Z Fold 2 from
- Best Buy
- AT&T - currently offering $50 off the Galaxy Buds Live)
- Verizon - Get up to $700 off another line or up to $550 off with trade in
Check out our full guide to the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2, and if you want to see other leading phones on the market right now, see our round up of the best phones of the year.
See also: How to save this Prime Day