If you have been looking to get your hands on a device in the Samsung Galaxy S22 series and have an old phone that you won’t need anymore, there’s a great trade-in deal that you can take advantage of right now.
You can trade in any old Android phone – including non-Samsung models and those that are damaged – and receive £200 off either the Samsung Galaxy S22, the S22+ or the S22 Ultra. Note that you can only get this offer on one phone at a time.
Get £200 off S22 range when trading in any Android phone
To claim this offer, here is what you need to do:
- Head to the Samsung S22 buying page
- Select the colour, payment plan and additional extras for your chosen S22 phone
- When you get to your cart, click the plus button on the ‘Trade In’ card
- Go through the steps to select the model, brand and condition of your old phone
- Add the IMEI number – this can be found by entering *#06# on your phone home screen, in your ‘about phone’ settings, or on the packaging that your phone came in
- Select ‘Add Discount’
- The discount should now be applied – you will need to package up your old phone and follow the steps to trade it in once you’ve purchased your S22 device
In addition, you can also claim 50% off accessories (such as cases), and 15% off the Galaxy Buds, Tablet and Watch when you purchase. Samsung is also throwing in a free six-month Disney+ subscription with the phones, so you can stream the brand-new Obi-Wan Kenobi series, which is rolling out episodes right now.
If you would like to see what other offers are available on these phones, check out our roundup of the best Samsung Galaxy S22 deals this month. You can also read our reviews of the Samsung Galaxy S22+ and the S22 Ultra.