Apple’s iPhone 13 is now a year old – but it’s still an impressive smartphone. There’s no dramatic redesign (apart from a diagonal orientation of the cameras), but you do get a gorgeous display, great cameras, a long-lasting battery and solid performance with Apple’s A15 Bionic processor.
Following the same convention as its predecessor, there are four models in the iPhone 13 range – the iPhone 13, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, and 13 mini – all of which, once again, support 5G.
The iPhone 13 range is no-doubt premium, but following the release of the upgraded iPhone 14 range, there are great deals to be had on Apple’s year-old smartphone – especially during the Black Friday sales. We’ve hand-picked the very best deals available on the iPhone 13 range in the US and UK this November to help you save some money.
Where to buy a SIM-free iPhone 13: best deals
The iPhone 13 range is widely available from major US and UK retailers, with some offering tempting deals right now.
In the US, the best place to pick up a discount right now is Best Buy, offering $105 off the RRP of the iPhone 13.
In the UK, it seems eBay has the best price on the iPhone 13 Pro during Black Friday, with an impressive £355 off the RRP for a refurbished 128GB model, though there’s also £30 off at John Lewis complete with an extended two-year warranty and a 20W USB-C adapter when using code APPLEADAPT.
- eBay – £355 off refurbished iPhone 13 Pro (£594)
- John Lewis – £30 off iPhone 13 (128GB), save up £300 when you trade in, extended two-year warranty and free charger with code APPLEADAPT
- Very – £50 off iPhone 13
- Laptops Direct – £50 off iPhone 13 (128GB)
- Apple – £30 off iPhone 13 (128GB)
- Amazon – £30 off iPhone 13 (128GB)
- Argos – £20 off iPhone 13 mini (128GB)
- BT Shop – £20 off iPhone 13 (128GB) & save when you trade in your old phone
- KRCS – £20 off iPhone 13 (128GB)
Where to buy an iPhone 13 on contract: best deals
All major networks in the UK offer the iPhone 13 range, but there’s a particular deal that has caught our eye.
Virgin is bundling AirPods and AirPods Pro when buying certain iPhone 13 plans. If that doesn’t tickle your fancy, Virgin also offers a deal that bundles the Apple Watch Series 3 and iPhone 13.
- EE – Starting at £47 per month with £90 upfront for 1GB data
- Vodafone – Starting at £43 per month with £29 upfront for 1GB data
- O2 – Starting at £38.99 per month with £30 upfront for 2GB data
- Sky Mobile – Starting at £30 per month with £0 upfront for 2GB data
- Three – Starting at £52 per month (six months half-price at £26) with £30 upfront cost for 30GB data.
- Virgin – Starting at £30 per month with no upfront cost for 2GB data.
You can also find top deals, including cashback offers, from the following retailers:
Does Apple have any trade-in deals on the iPhone 13 phones?
If you already have an iPhone you can save on the new iPhone 13 with Apple’s trade-in offers. You can save anywhere from £35/US$110 to £610/$790, and turn in models as old as the iPhone 6s in the UK.
Apple UK only accepts iPhone models, but US shoppers can trade in a greater variety of devices, including the:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to Note 20
- Samsung Galaxy S8 to S20+
- Google Pixel 3a to Pixel 5
- LG G8 ThinQ
- LG V40 ThinQ to LGV60 ThinQ 5G
US customers who want to trade-in and buy the iPhone 13 on contract can get a $200 credit as well as discounts up to $500 off the monthly line rental costs. You’ll need to trade in directly via Apple online or in-store while signing on with AT&T, Verizon, or T-Mobile/Sprint.
See the trade-in network offers directly at Apple for the:
How much does the iPhone 13 range cost?
iPhone 13 mini prices
- 128GB: £679/$699/AUD$1,199
- 256GB: £779/$799/AUD$1,369
- 512GB: £979/$999/AUD$1,719
iPhone 13 prices
- 128GB: £779/$799/AUD$1,349
- 256GB: £879/$899/AUD$1,519
- 512GB: £1,079/$1,099/AUD$1,869
iPhone 13 Pro prices
- 128GB: £949/$999/AUD$1,699
- 256GB: £1,049/$1,099/AUD$1,869
- 512GB: £1,249/$1299/AUD$2,219
- 1TB: £1,449/$1,499/AUD$2,569
iPhone 13 Pro Max prices
- 128GB: £1,049/$1,099/AUD$1,849
- 256GB: £1,149/$1,199/AUD$2019
- 512GB: £1,349/$1,399/AUD$2369
- 1TB: £1,549/$1,599/AUD$2,719
When did the iPhone 13 range go on sale?
The iPhone 13 range is now available to buy, as of 24 September 2021. Unlike the iPhone 12 range, the 13 didn’t get a staggered release. All iPhone 13 phones became available to pre-order from Apple on Friday 17 September at 1pm (BST)/ 5am (PT).
If you want to get into the technical details of all the specs and upgrades, take a look at our full
iPhone 13 range guide.
Related articles for further reading