Samsung Galaxy S21 phones now include a free £150 voucher to the Google Play Store. We first spotted this offer on
GiffGaff, but you can also find it from the following retailers:
See the full list of eligible retailers over at Samsung.
The offer is available until 30 April across all three handsets: the
S21 Plus, and
S21 Ultra with prices starting at £769, £949, and £1,219, respectively (see full pricing below).
In fact, you can qualify for the voucher if you buy a Galaxy Tab S7, Tab S7+ or Tab S7+ 5G tablet too. Just be sure to
claim within 30 days of purchase to get the £150 Google Play voucher.
Don’t forget: you can reduce the upfront cost if you trade in your old phone. Most of the retailers listed above already offer generous trade-in discounts, and Samsung is throwing in an extra “enhanced” £150 trade-in value if you
claim by 14 April.
How much do the Galaxy S21 phones cost?
The S21 phones, which only released in January, don’t come cheap – but there are steep discounts already.
Amazon is currently offering
£150 off the S21+ (256GB) and
£134 off the S21 (you can browse through the different colour variants on Amazon to explore discounts by model).
Don’t forget contract deals either. You can get additional value from
Three, where plans bundle a free pair Galaxy Buds Live or Buds Pro wireless earbuds. Meanwhile, Galaxy S21 plans on
O2 include six months of Disney+ for free.
Galaxy S21 prices
- Samsung Galaxy S21 (8GB RAM/128GB storage) £769
- Samsung Galaxy S21 (8GB RAM/256GB storage) – £819
Galaxy S21 Plus prices
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus (8GB RAM/128GB storage) – £949
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus (8GB RAM/256GB storage) – £999
Galaxy S21 Ultra prices
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (12GB RAM/128GB storage) – £1149
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (12GB RAM/256GB storage) – £1199
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra (12GB RAM/512GB storage) – £1329
We’re looking at other
top Samsung Galaxy S21 deals across the full range here.