Amazon Prime Day is only a day away, but the e-commerce giant has jumped the gun and released a whole bunch of early Prime Day deals on its own devices – and the discounts are impressive.
If you’re shopping for an Echo deal ahead of Christmas, don’t wait for prices to go lower. It’s very unlikely Amazon will reduce prices further on its devices after Prime Day.
Don’t forget, you need a Prime membership to bag these deals. Sign up for a free 30-day Prime trial (you can cancel anytime), or the 6-month trial if you’re a student.
Major highlights include £31 off Echo Dot 3, which makes Amazon’s most affordable Echo device the cheapest it’s ever been at £18.99. Amazon released the Echo Dot 4 last month and completed redesigned the iconic hockey-puck look to a sphere (which looks pretty cool if you ask us).
Also look out for the £40 discount on the waterproof Kindle Paperwhite, which is now £79.99. This the lowest price we’ve ever seen on Amazon’s popular e-reader.
Amazon’s also slashed £40 off its brand new Echo Buds, the noise-canceling wireless earbuds with Alexa voice support. Read our review.
For punchier sound there’s also £50 off Echo Studio, Amazon’s premium smart speaker to rival the Apple Homepod.
All early Amazon Prime Day deals on Echo and Kindle right now
- £40 off Kindle Paperwhite – now £79.99, was £119.99
- £31 off Echo Dot 3 – now £18.99, was £49.99
- £40 off Echo Show 5 – now £39.99, was £79.99
- £20 off Echo Show 8 – now £29.99, was £49.99
- £20 off Echo Auto – now £29.99, was £49.99
- £50 off Echo Studio – now £139.99, was £189.99
- £11 off Echo Flex – now £13.99, was £24.99
- £40 off Echo Buds – now £79.99, was £119.99
- £45.99 off Echo Dot 3 with Amazon Smart Plug – now £28.99, was £79.98
- £40.99 off Echo Dot 3 with Lifx White Smart Bulb – now 23.99, was £64.98,
- £60.99 off Echo Dot 3 with Philips Hue Color Smart Bulb– now £38.99, was £99.98
For all the best Prime Day 2020 deals and tips on bagging the best deals, see our dedicated article. We’re also tracking the best deals across the internet if you want to catch the best offers from Amazon and beyond.