August 2020 is big for birthdays. As Tech Advisor celebrates its 25th anniversary, the world’s third largest phone maker has also hit a huge milestone: Xiaomi is 10.
To commemorate the achievement, CEO and Founder Lei Jun has shared a rather lengthy pat-on-the-back speech, in which he claims his dream has always been to “make the world’s best phones at half the price so that everyone can afford them”.
But perhaps more interestingly for consumers, the company is additionally dishing out some great celebratory deals – and third-party vendors such as GearBest are also getting in on the act.
Between midnight tonight (17 August) and 23:59 on Sunday 23 August, head over to the UK Mi Store for the following tasty deals:
- Redmi Note 9 (4GB+128GB) is reduced from £199 to £159, sold with a free 10000mAh Redmi Power Bank
- Redmi Note 9S (6GB+128GB) is reduced from £229 to £209, with a further £30 saving at checkout for spending over £200, and a Mi Smart Band 5 thrown in
- Redmi Note 9 Pro (6GB+128GB) is reduced from £269 to £249, with a further £30 off at checkout and, again, a free Mi Smart Band 5
- POCO F2 Pro (8GB+256GB) is reduced from £549 to £479, bundling a Mi Smart Band 5 and Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 Basic
- Mi 10 (8GB+256GB) has £100 off at £699, and comes with both Mi Smart Band 5 and Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 Basic thrown in
Read next: Best Xiaomi Phones & Best Xiaomi Deals