Disney Plus is one of the biggest streaming services out there, with content from the likes of Marvel, Star Wars and Hulu.
It is available on a range of platforms, including Roku – but it isn’t available to all devices.
Is my Roku compatible with Disney Plus?
Only recent Roku devices that are running the latest software are compatible with Disney Plus. In the UK this includes the Roku
Premiere, as well as most numbered Roku models. The
Roku TV range from Hisense is also compatible.
How much does Disney Plus cost on Roku?
Disney Plus costs the same amount regardless of platform. You can pay £7.99 per month or £79.90 per year.
Sign up to Disney Plus.
How to add Disney Plus to Roku
There are three ways to add Disney Plus to Roku:
On the Roku
- On the home screen scroll down to and select Streaming Channels
- Select Search Channels
- Search for Disney Plus
- Follow the instructions to add the channel to your device
Using the Roku mobile app
- Launch the Roku mobile app
- Select the Channels button at the bottom of the screen
- Switch to the Channel Store tab
- Search for and select Disney Plus
- Click Add