Note 9 was announced by Samsung as its new Galaxy flagship phablet at on 9 August at Unpacked. If you missed the event then don’t worry becuase you can watch it back in your own time (sadly the video is no longer available).
The firm also unveiled new
Galaxy Watch running WearOS and the
Galaxy Home Bixby smart speaker.
pre-order the Note 9 now.
6 things you need to know about the new Note 9
- The Note 9 will be announced today, and is then goes on sale 24 August
- The design is largely the same as the Note 8, but with slightly slimmer screen bezels, a new 6.4in display, and a higher-capacity 4000mAh battery
- Performance is faster than ever with a Snapdragon 845/Exynos 9810 inside
- The S Pen stylus has been upgraded and now supports Bluetooth
- The fingerprint scanner has moved below the rear camera, but is not embedded in the display – that will come in the
- Samsung has the exclusive on
Fortnite for Android.